The research center is supported by 44,000 Sft of process research and development block
- 20 individual labs including a dedicated oncology lab with containment facilities
- A kilo lab with all glass systems is also established for scaling up products to kilo level after successful completion of the gram batches in labs.
- Well-equipped library for literature support.
- Continuous research on cost optimization and process improvement for commercialized products.
- Development of non-infringing and cost effective process for products nearing patent expiry
- Providing contract research/custom synthesis services to Pharma majors
- End-to-end process R&D and API manufacturing capabilities that ensure seamless transfer of know-how and scale, as programs advance from developmental to commercial
- The following are our development capabilities which cover different therapeutic categories classes including cytotoxic and high potent compounds, but not limited to.
|| Anti Migraine
The new research facility has given impetus to the focus of SMS to be a top notch contract research service provider. The contract research at SMS involves
- Study of synthetic feasibility
- Selection of synthetic route
- Process development and scale up
- Lead optimization and analogue synthesis